Toxic Hazards Emergency
If there is a toxic spill or exposure in your office:
- Immediately get to an area where you are not exposed and call 911.
- Provide your building’s address, floor, and phone number, and also what type of spill has occurred.
- Take action to contain the hazard; close doors behind you, and always follow all safety procedures when working with toxic materials.
- Corner off the area, if possible, to keep others from being exposed to the toxins.
- During business hours, call the Property Management Office to let them know about the situation and that you have called 911.
- After business hours, please call the Tenant Service Center at (703) 769-1250.